What's the best way to light a fart?

After researching the internet and scouring the poo boards for external insight into this glorious practice. (e.g. poopreport.com) I'd have to say I'm gonna go with my gut on this one and let you know. The best way to light a fart on fire is:
1. Make sure you have at least boxers or briefs between you and the flame
2. The more straight up and down you are, lighter right above the B-hole, the more likely you are to achieve the sought after power of man to create a burst of flame from your own butt.
3. Make sure you don't spatter, I have seen more couches than I'd care to think of ruined with a spattering of poo related materials.
4. Don't let your ego get in the way, only cool people light their farts on fire!
5. Lighters work better than matches simply because they are more reliable.
And while we are on the topic, please do not try any of this at home, it's possible you could light yourself on fire. Don't say I didn't warn you!!

Comments