The Best Way To Set Up A List Of Links

So I have been looking for a way to set up a list of links to our online stores. There is a service I found easy to work with and it creates mobile friendly and elegant looking mini-sites for links.

The first time I needed this was so that customers from our Instagram page could find the list of our latest deals. Since Instagram does not allow you to put links in descriptions and we didn't want to keep changing the description in our Instagram Bio.

We would put this link in our bio and when user clicked it they could see our latest coupons, discounts and deals.

So here is how it works.

Step 1: Visit https://elink.io/ and sign-up. I just connected with my Facebook account so I didn't have to worry about remembering another password.


Sign up for Basic:



Follow the prompts and watch the tutorial GIFs if you want:

Then all you have to do is pick a template, I will use the first one for this example called Legian:


Paste your URL and add an image if you want to:

Save it and click next to choose a header, the free ones are either Text or Text above an image, which I will select text above an image:


Edit the header and add an image:
Then hit next and it will ask you if you want to add a bio with some links!! Of course we want to do this!


Name it, tag it and create your eLink:


It gives you three options: Send as Newsletter (which I haven't done yet, it's a paid upgrade that will link to your MailChimp or Gmail Account), a Link like this https://elink.io/9abb3e1, or an embed code that will show up like this:



And there you have it. A simple clean elegant way to share a list of links!!

Comments